Office & Networking
Accessories & Peripherals
You have no items in your shopping cart.
The Node 804 is a micro ATX chassis which focuses on cooling performance and maximum configurability, all packed in an interesting new form factor with Scandinavian elegant design.
The dual chamber layout separates hot running components from the cooler ones and allows for unrestricted airflow over the motherboard, processor and graphics card.
The case comes with three excellent 120mm fans but can be upgraded with several additional fans if needed.
Featuring plenty of options for placing water cooling components, tall heat sinks and hard drives.
The flexibility of this case really gives the users the possibility to create their optimal system build.
|Drive Bays||- 8 - 3.5″ HDD positions
- 2 - 2.5″ dedicated SSD unit positions
- 2 - Extra positions for either 3,5″ or 2,5″ drives
|I/O Panel||- 2 - USB 3.0
- Audio in/out
- Power button with LED (blue)
- HDD activity LED (white)
|Cooling System||- Front: 4 – 120mm fans (included is one hydraulic bearing 120mm Silent Series R2 fan, 1000 RPM speed)
- Rear: 1 - 120/140mm fan (included is a hydraulic bearing 120mm Silent Series R2 fan, 1000 RPM speed)
- Rear: 1 - 120mm fan slots (included is 1 hydraulic bearing 120mm Silent Series R2 fan, 1000 RPM speed)
- Top: 4 - 120x140mm fans (not included)
- Fan controller: 1 - Integrated fan controller for up to 3 fans (included)
|Motherboard Compatibility||Micro ATX and Mini ITX|
|Power Supply||ATX (not included)|
|Dimension (W x D x H)||- Case dimensions (WxHxD): 344 x 307 x 389 mm
- Net weight: 6 kg
|Maximum Compatibility||- CPU coolers up to 160 mm in height
- PSU compatibility: ATX PSUs up to 260 mm deep
- Graphics card compatibility: Graphics cards up to 320mm in length. Graphics cards up to 290 mm in length may be installed if a fan is installed in the lower position in the front.