Office & Networking
Accessories & Peripherals
You have no items in your shopping cart.
The Node 304 features a unique modular interior for outstanding configurability.
The Node 304 accommodates up to six hard drives. Unused mounting brackets can be removed to allow for long graphic cards, additional airflow or more space for organizing cables. Additionally, it is equipped with three hydraulic bearing fans, easy-to-clean air filters in all intakes and two front USB 3.0 ports.
Featuring hybrid functionality, the Node 304 case is ideally used as a cool-running file server, a stylish and quiet home theatre PC or a powerful gaming system highlighting minimalistic and stunning Scandinavian design and maximum functionality.
|Drive Bays||- 6x – supports either 3.5" or 2.5" HDD / SSD|
|I/O Panel||- 2x - USB 3.0 (Internal 3.0 to 2.0 adapter included)
- 1x - 3.5mm audio in (microphone)
- 1x - 3.5mm audio out (headphone)
- Power button with LED
- HDD LED
|Cooling System||- 2x - Front mounted 92mm Silent Series R2 hydraulic bearing fans, 1300 RPM speed (compatible with 80mm fans) – included
- 1x - Rear mounted 140mm Silent Series R2 hydraulic bearing fan, 1000 RPM speed (compatible with 120mm fans) – included
- Removable air filters for front fans and PSU
- Fan filter for graphics card
- 1x - fan controller for all 3 fans included
|Motherboard Compatibility||Mini ITX, Mini DTX|
|Power Supply||ATX (not included)|
|Dimension (W x D x H)||250 x 374 x 210 mm|
|Maximum Compatibility||- ATX PSUs, up to 160mm in length (To fit in combination with a long graphics card, PSUs with modular connectors on the back typically need to be shorter than 160 mm)
- Graphics cards, up to 310mm in length, when 2 HDD slots (1 HDD hanging bracket total) are removed (Graphics cards longer than 170 mm will conflict with PSUs longer than 160mm)
- Tower CPU coolers, up to 165 mm tall