Office & Networking
Accessories & Peripherals
You have no items in your shopping cart.
The Fractal Design Define R5 is the next evolution in the widely popular Define Series. Packed with intelligently designed enthusiast-oriented features delivering a silent case with powerful and expansive air and liquid cooling support, presented in a stunning Scandinavian inspired construction.
The Define R5 case reaches the highest level of silent computing through strategically placed dense sound-absorbing material, ModuVent™ fan vent covers and finely tuned Dynamic Series fans.
The Define R5 was designed with configurability in mind, accommodating up to 8 hard drives and all modern graphics card. Should you wish to expand your system with water cooling components or more fans the layout can easily be configured to meet your demand.
|Drive Bays||- 2 - 5.25" bays (removable)
- 8 - 3.5" HDD positions (can also accommodate 2.5" units); 2 - 2.5" dedicated SSD unit positions
|I/O Panel||- 2 USB 3.0 + 2 USB 2.0
- Audio in/out
- Power button with LED (blue)
- HDD activity LED (blue)
- Reset button
|Cooling System||- Front: 2 – 120/140 mm fans (included is 1 Fractal Design Dynamic GP14 fan, 1000 RPM speed)
- Rear: 1 – 120/140 mm fan (included is 1 Fractal Design Dynamic GP14 fan, 1000 RPM speed)
- Top: 3 - 120/140 mm fan (not included)
- Bottom: 2 – 120/140 mm fan (not included)
- Side: 1 – 120/140 mm fan (not included)
- Fan controller: 3 step fan controller for up to 3 fans
- Dust filters: Bottom and front intakes
|Motherboard Compatibility||ATX, Micro ATX, Mini ITX|
|Power Supply||ATX (not included)|
|Dimension (W x D x H)||- Case dimensions (WxHxD): 232 x 451 x 521mm
- Case dimensions - with feet/screws/protrusions: 232 x 462 x 531mm
- Net weight: 11.2 kg
|Maximum Compatibility||- CPU coolers up to 180mm in height
- ATX PSUs up to 190/170 mm with a bottom 120/140mm fan installed; when not using any bottom fan location longer PSUs up to 300mm can be used
- Graphics cards up to 310 mm in length with the top HDD cage installed; with the top cage removed, graphics cards up to 440 mm in length may be installed
- 20 - 35 mm of space for cable routing behind the motherboard plate