Office & Networking
Accessories & Peripherals
You have no items in your shopping cart.
The Define series is reaching new heights in combining stylish, contemporary design with maximum functionality and noise absorbing features. The minimalistic, yet stunning front panel design, fitted with noise absorbing material on the inside, creates an aura of exclusivity.
As the name implies, Define Mini is the smaller sibling of the acclaimed and award winning Define R4 case. Being a micro ATX version of Define R4, it offers a number of interesting functions with a very stylish appearance. It's a case focused on low noise level, without neglecting other important features such as cooling, expandability and ease of use. The Define Mini excels in including a lot of features in a small size!
The patent pending feature ModuVent™, in which you can choose whether to have fan slots in side and top panels open or not, makes the case appealing for users seeking optimal silence, as well as the performance hungry ones.
The sleek black interior is matched with pre-fitted, dense noise absorbing material on the side panels, efficiently absorbing noise and vibrations. You can fit an astonishing total of six hard drives into this case, using the user friendly HDD-trays. All painted in a nice white color and using black silicone mounts. PSU is mounted in the bottom of the case, with a convenient pull-out filter beneath it.
|Drive Bays||- 6x 3.5 inch HDD trays, compatible with SSD
- 2x 5.25 inch bays, with 1x 5.25>3.5 inch converter included
|I/O Panel||- 2x USB 2.0
- 1x USB 3.0
- Audio I/O
|Cooling System||- 1 rear Fractal Design 120mm @ 1200rpm (included)
- 1 front Fractal Design 120mm @ 1200rpm (included)
- 1 front 120mm fan (optional)
- 1 top 120/140mm fan (optional)
- 1 bottom 120mm fan (optional)
- 1 side panel 120mm/140mm fan (optional)
|Motherboard Compatibility||Mini ITX, Micro ATX|
|Power Supply||ATX (not included)|
|Dimension (W x D x H)||210 x 490 x 395 mm|
|Maximum Compatibility||- Supports graphic cards with lengths up to ca 260mm when removable HDD-bay is in place
- Supports graphic cards with lengths up to ca 400mm when HDD-bay is removed
- Supports CPU coolers with height of ca 160mm
- Supports PSUs with a depth of maximum circa 170mm, when using bottom 120/140mm fan location. When not using the bottom 120mm fan location, the case supports also longer PSUs, typically 200-220mm